Wednesday, March 16, 2011

QUINCY YACHT CLUB FUNDRAISER

Hi everyone sorry about the delay updating my blog.Wow the fundraiser was awsome we raised over 5000.00 dollars what a night. I want to thank everyone that came and supported me and LCRF ,THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.I want to thank "BIG KENNY"with out him and everyone at the yacht club none of this would have been possible thank you all.also to all the people who donated there time and raffle prizes your awsome .We all danced the night away ,it was such a good feeling seeing all my freinds and family there supporting such a great cause you guys maid my night thanx so much eric.Only 5 weeks and ill be pedaling cant wait so very excited ,we have raised over 15,000 so fare how great is that once again i could not have done any of this with out the support from so many people thank you all.Talk to you soon eric :)

No comments:

Post a Comment