Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DAY 31 Keene,NH to Amesbury,MA 121 MILES 7400FT CLIMBING

We made it!!! What a trip it has been the things i saw and the people i have met that will stay with me fore the rest of my life. I want to thank all the ABB staff mike,karen,jim,judy,and jay with out you guys none of this would have been possible your awsome.I must admitt i feel a little displaced not rideing 100pluse miles a day with all my new brothers ,i didnt think i would miss all you guys so much but i do dearly i can only hope we get the chance to ride again.You are all like family to me and i will think of you all often with great memories.This trip has tought me that what ever i put my mind to i can accomplish.I will never look at a white or silver van the same as for right know when i see one i get a little sad and miss everything that used to come with the sag wagons.I want to thank LUNG CANCER REASERCH FOUNDATION for all there help and support and to all my freinds and family for your support THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!Michelle my wife your the greatist and its so good to be home with you baby thanx for everything and for making this trip possible for me :).Well time to go out on the bike for a little ride and think of the greatist ride THE RIDE ACROSS AMERICA.Thank you all for reading my blog see you out on the road RIDE SAFE ,GOD BLESS YOU ALL MANNY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment